2014-08-04

Tell me





Tell me I'm clever, Tell me I'm kind, 
Tell me I'm talented, Tell me I'm cute, 
Tell me I'm sensitive, graceful and wise,
Tell me I'm perfect -- But tell me the truth.

Shel Silverstein











Truth hurts... 
と、この記事を書いていたら
パソコンの画面をチラッとみたモーゼに
No, it doesn't! と言われ・・・

Not all the time, but sometimes...
と付け加えることにしました ^-^;




















What's the meaning of life?
という質問をするモーゼに
Not to think about the meaning of life
コレが哲学者の究極の答えだと言う L(長男)




















You will never be happy if you continue to search for 
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

Albert Camus




















Life has no meaning. 
Each of us has meaning and we bring it to life.
It is a waste to be asking the question when you are the answer.

Joseph Campbell





兄弟の何気ない会話だけど
意外と深い・・・
考えさせられたママでした ^-^;





ご訪問ありがとうございました
Have a nice day :)